Our Behavioral Interventions and Supports program uses evidence-based strategies to respond to targeted behaviors at home, school or in the community to mitigate the following:
- Identification of triggers and function of behaviors through data collection and analysis
- Creation and implementation of a comprehensive Behavioral Intervention Plan
- Use of evidence-based strategies such as visual planners, social stories, reward/incentive programs, coping skills, etc. to support and respond to behaviors
- Collaboratively work with the school and the client’s environment to implement effective accommodations
- Provide proactive solutions and clear expectations to reduce potential addictions such as social media, drugs and alcohol.
- Implement strategies to strengthen executive functioning skills.