Our non-clinical services are driven by lived experience and knowledge of mental health, and gives us the opportunity to teach, coach and mentor parents, caregivers and the community to be effective advocates
- Teach parenting skills.
- Model and coach parent-child interactions, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Assist families to plan for youth transition to adulthood.
- Help families navigate the behavioral health system of care.
- Track progress of goals.
- Coach families to advocate for themselves and their families.
- Teach families how to collaborate with providers in making decisions about their child’s care.
- Model good communication skills and share lived experience in a positive manner
- Create and facilitate family-to-family support groups