You know that you are your child’s best advocate. Nobody gets your child like you do. Now you need to make sure that the school team “gets” your child. This package is meant to meet your unique needs as an advocate, so you can attend your next IEP meeting with confidence. You will have ongoing access to our special needs advocacy services and will receive individualized strategies to get the whole IEP team working collaboratively towards the same vision.
- 3-hours of consultation services that can be used all at once or over a 12-month period of time, in 15-minute blocks of time or longer.
- Written recap of consultation(s) = IEP Advocacy Action Plan that you can implement immediately.
- IEP checklist to help you advocate for your child’s IEP.
- Review of current IEP document, including current testing & BIPs
- Bonus advocacy letters, emails, checklists to use for your child.
Perfect for parents who want to learn:
- How to prepare for an IEP meeting.
- What you should always bring to an IEP meeting.
- How to ensure your child’s IEP meets their unique needs.
- What to do when you get a “No” from your child’s team.
- How to stay connected with the team.
- What should my child really be learning this school year?
- Which battles should I fight, which should I let go?
- How do I make sure my child’s goals are good goals for MY CHILD?
- How do I know if something is missing from my child’s IEP?
- What should I say to the IEP team to get them to listen?
- How do I make sure the IEP is really being followed?
- How do I know if my child is in the right placement?
- and much more….
- Upon purchase of services, Mosaic Haven will contact you within 2 business days to set up your consultation.
- With extraordinary breakthroughs in technology, Mosaic Haven is able to serve families and organizations everywhere in Iowa and nationwide through FACETIME, SKYPE OR CONFERENCE CALL formats. In the event of a requested in-person consultation, speaking engagement or IEP meeting an additional travel cost may be applied for families and organizations outside of the Des Moines, Iowa Metro Area.
- Mosaic Haven, LLC is NOT a practicing attorney and does not provide legal advice or legal services. Our goal is to help you understand the special education process, the procedures in place and assist you in advocating within these guidelines for your child. Mosaic Haven, LLC can help you understand and navigate the process of IEP/504 Plans but cannot guarantee any specific outcomes. All advocacy decisions are your own.