Let the 2018/2019 school year be the BEST EVER for your son or daughter!!! Your back to school prep work is different than the average parent. Remembering all the details can be overwhelming: Are the IEP supports in place? Making sure last year’s pitfalls do not happen again. What should I be asking for? Does the school team understand my child?
Let us help you simplify the process of getting back into the school routine! During a 60-minute Back-to-School Consultation, we will walk you step by step through each of these tools. They are the EXACT tools we’ve been using for years.
- Back to School IEP Checklist
- IEP Meeting Checklist
- Get to Know Me templates for your child
- IEP Cheat Sheets
- School to Home Communication Plans
- Ideas for including Technology in your child’s day
- Steps to Make Inclusion Work from Day One!
- Upon purchase of services, Mosaic Haven will contact you within 2 business days to set up your consultation.
- With extraordinary breakthroughs in technology, Mosaic Haven is able to serve families and organizations everywhere in Iowa and nationwide through FACETIME, SKYPE OR CONFERENCE CALL formats. In the event of a requested in-person consultation, speaking engagement or IEP meeting an additional travel cost may be applied for families and organizations outside of the Des Moines, Iowa Metro Area.
- Mosaic Haven, LLC is NOT a practicing attorney and does not provide legal advice or legal services. Our goal is to help you understand the special education process, the procedures in place and assist you in advocating within these guidelines for your child. Mosaic Haven, LLC can help you understand and navigate the process of IEP/504 Plans but cannot guarantee any specific outcomes. All advocacy decisions are your own.