Yes! You finally found the Special Education & IEP Help You've been looking for!
What you'll get:
- Three months of support from an IEP Coach & Postsecondary Transition Specialist
- An in-depth review of your child's IEP & Transition Plan
- Two-hour one-on-one coaching call(s):
- Identify strategies to address your top 3 special education concerns
- Walk you through the entire gold-standard Transition Planning Process
- Create your teen's postsecondary Vision Statement + goals
- Design a Transition Action Plan outlining key discussion points and next steps from our coaching call
- Attend one Special Education Meeting online with you
- 90-day access to Lisa with all of your questions, following our initial coaching session, through a private advocacy app Monday thru Friday
- Private access to an intuitive online platform that will help you seamlessly organize all of IEP and Transition Planning advocacy activities.
Important: No legal advice is ever given. Lisa will give you help + guidance in all areas of special education, however, all special education decisions and action are your own.